"WC" Update Kit503131 chassis...
"WC" Update Kit
503131 chassis included in kit
2 Item Items
In Stock !
Warning: Last items in stock!
Shepherd have released the new Velox V10 “WC” upgrade parts set which were successfully developed and tested by the company’s top team drivers during the last few months. The upgrade parts were used by the Shepherd team at the recent World Championships in Italy with Simon Kurzbuch taking second place after the qualifiers and an overall third place in the final. Included in the set are several redesigned parts such as the new front end with a different diff position that gives more overall steering and different position for the servo saver and steering servo while the rear carbon stiffener makes the car easier and more precise to drive. Also include is a new chassis plate, modified front uprights, as well as new gearbox bulkheads and more.
- new chassisplate for different servo saver positions
- new radioplate with excentric bushing for the servo saver
- new front bulkheads for a different diff position
- new rear end carbon stiffener
- modified rear bulkheads for carbon stiffener
- new gearbox bulkheads for carbon stiffener with bushings for ball bearing
- modified middle bearing block with bushings for ball bearing
- new carbon extensions for front uprights
- modified front uprights (r+l)
- additional belt for new front end
The parts to reduce the flex in the rear of the car are available as a smaller set #500018.