1/10 scale Sedan Touring Car 4wd
Sedan Touring Car
1 Item Items
In Stock !
Warning: Last items in stock!
Team Shepherd has introduced their new Velox V10 WC2018 1/10th 200mm nitro on-road kit.
Based on the successful Velox V10 WC platform the latest car kit has been developed in close
cooperation with Shepherd’s team drivers as well as club level racers from all over the world.
The kit includes all of the new parts that were already successfully used at the European Championship,
The Euro Nitro Series and many other races around the world in order to create an easy to drive,
reliable, efficient and easy to work on car.
Updated brake discs allow a better air-flow by reducing the contact surface between the differential
and the brake discs resulting in a cooler and more efficient and constant brake feeling even under hot
and high grip conditions. The front end comes with updated new front upper arm mounts that have undergone
a redesign. Raised by one millimetre the upper arm eliminates any dynamic camber gain when mounted in the
top position which increases the corner speed under very edgy track conditions. The front upper arms mounts
now form a good unity with the radio plate while more space to work on the front differential and the
anti-roll bar was realised.
The rear end comes with an updated anti-roll bar that is mounted more outside on the rear lower arm.
Without the use of a pivot-ball the anti-roll bar now has almost no play resulting in a more direct
operation. To take into account the new position as well as the different mounting system Shepherd also
updated the thickness of all available variants. Included in the kit is a 2.1mm anti-roll bar, a
1.9mm and a 2.3mm wire will be available as options. Nevertheless the traditional pivot-ball style
anti-roll bar can be still be used. New reinforced rear lower arms sport a new mounting hole for the updated
anti-roll bar while the material has also been improved.
An updated carbon structure of the radioplate makes the car easier to drive under high grip condition while
under low grip conditions the traction is improved. The one-way adapter has been reshaped to get rid of material,
reducing the rotating mass of the drive-train for a better acceleration and additional O-rings now prevent the
body mount plates from falling off. Rounding out the kit are the previously optional hard-coated aluminium
diff pins to further reduce the rotating mass of the drivetrain.
- Innovative “Direct-V-Brake System”
- Ball raced front and rear anti-roll bars
- Hollowed lightweight 2-speed shaft
- Symmetrical chassis plate
- Front lower wishbone with adjustable roll-center settings
- Front and rear belt tension adjustable without disassembly
- Wheel axles mounted from the outside for easy maintenance and set-up
- Top mounted fuel tank with adjustable volume
- Front and rear CVDs made of spring steel
- Hard-coated aluminium pinions
- “Velox Competition Clutch” with extra strong spring
- Well-proven “Velox Revolutionary Shock System”
– Light-weight vented brake discs
– Redesigned front upper arm mounts
– New rear anti-roll bar
– Updated rear lower wishbones
– New radio plate carbon material
– Redesigned 2-speed one-way adapter
– Additional O-rings for body mounts
– Aluminum diff pins